A client's perspective
Since working with you I’ve had happy test knitters and accurate patterns.
My customers have often given me feedback that my patterns are well written and I have James to thank for that. He does find everything with his eagle eyes!
Time to talk specifics
I will pore over every detail of your pattern to make sure it is accurate and accessible. This includes, but is not limited to:
- does it match your schematic and stitch/row counts?
- garment sizing
- do they match your schematic, and are they reasonable?
- do they match the instructions, have a complete key?
- are they clear, consistent, and readable?
- is what you see what you get?
- does the knitter know where to look and what everything means?
Then I will give you complete and thorough feedback, with clear explanations and suggestions where applicable. You’ll have everything you need to transform your pattern and feel confident about sending it out into the world.
How long does it take?
The time taken to get a pattern ready will obviously vary, but I aim to get back to you with an edit within 10 working days. I will confirm all timelines with you as we go along, and if you have a fixed deadline you are working to, let me know as soon as possible to ensure final delivery is made in good time.
What does it cost?
My rate is £21 per hour, billed in increments of 0.1 hours.
My rate is updated once per year, and I will always confirm my new rate with you before beginning work.